1. Canada is the second largest country in the world (after Russia).
2. Hockey and Lacrosse are Canada’s national sports.
3. To obtain Canadian citizenship, it is necessary to live on its territory for 3 years in legal status.
4. Macaroni with cheese (macaroni and cheese) – the most popular type of product in Canada.
5. Canadians drink a lot of coffee.
6. In Canada, the most beautiful view is of Niagara Falls.
7. Canada have largest Sikh community outside of India.
8. Canada have largest French-speaking community outside of France and the largest community of Ukrainians outside of Ukraine.
9. With a Canadian passport, you can visit 164 countries around the world without a visa or by on arrival visa.
10. The most commercially successful Canadian film is a youth comedy about the first sexual experience, called “Porky’s”. With a budget of $ 4 million, the film grossed more than $ 105 million.
11. Basketball is the invention of Canadians.
12. 2/3 of total world’s Cesium is produced in one mine situated in province of Manitoba.
13. IMAX cinemas, electric wheelchairs and many more are the invention of Canada.
14. Canada became an independent country in 1982.
15. Baffin Island is the largest island in Canada.
16. Della falls is the highest waterfall in Canada.
17. English and French is the official language of Canada.
18. Approximately 80.5% of homes in Canada are connected to the Internet.
19. The area of Canada is more than 9.98 million square meters.
20. Canada has more internal lakes and rivers than any other country in the world.
21. 2.2% of Canada’s total area is occupied by 42 National Parks.
22. Canada is a major producer and consumer of cheese.
23. Canada is on the list of the world’s largest suppliers of gold, copper, zinc, nickel, aluminum, and natural gas.
24. More than three percent of Canada’s residents donate blood every year.
25. Canada ‘s highest peak is Mount Logan (5,959 m).
26. Canada has 15 World Heritage sites.
27. 42% of Canada’s population has a higher education.
28. In Canada there is only one desert, in which there are more than 100 rare plant species and more than 300 rare animals.
29. 2.4 million reindeers live in Canada.
30. The Canadian flag depicts a maple leaf with 11 peaks.
31. About half of the population sleep less than 8 hours a day, because they want to stay longer at work.
32. in Nunavut lives about 55% of population of polar bears.
33. More than 42% of Canadians are Catholics, 23% are Protestants.
34. More than 14 thousand windows in the two towers of the Royal Bank of Canada in Toronto are covered with a thin layer of gold of the highest standard. This is done to reduce the cost of heating the buildings.
35. They used 70 kilograms of gold for a total of about one million dollars.
36. The total population of Canada is around 36 million.
37. Ten percent of Canadian residents claim that they once saw a UFO.
38. Canada – one of the recognized world leaders in the supply of agricultural products (especially cereals).
39. In 1960, it was discovered that some part of Canada has less gravity than the other part of the world.
40. After World War II, many children protested in Canada, dissatisfied with the sharp rise in prices for sweets.
41. The Hawaiian Pizza is the invention of Canada.
42. State symbols of Canada are beaver.
43. People of Churchill don’t lock their car doors in case their neighbors need to make a quick escape from polar bears.
44. 90% of population of Canada resides near the Canada-US border.
45. Canada is famous for Ice Wine.
46. Northwest territories of Canada have license plate in shape of polar bear.
47. The Canada-US border is the longest international border in the world.
48. there are about 250accidents annually due to the fault of moose.
49. The first explorer to reach Canada was John Cabot, in 1497.
50. The CN Tower, which rises 555 meters, is one of the tallest building in the world.
51. Canada had also contributed in medicine- insulin was isolated in University of Toronto, stem cell discovery and many more.
52. Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
53. Queen Elizabeth II is the Head of State in Canada.
54. The world’s smallest jail is in Canada (270 square feet).
55. Every year on Christmas about 1 million letters are received at the address of Santa Claus.
56. Santa Claus postal code is HOH OHO, North Pole, Canada.
57. In Canada there are 200 species of mammals.
58. Yonge Street of Canada is the longest street in the world.
59. In Canada about 280,000 new permanent residents were welcomed in 2010.
60. July 1st is celebrated as Canada Day.
61. Famous celebrities like Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Jim Carrey, Ryan Reynolds are from Canada.
62. Ottawa is the capital of Canada.
63. There are six time zones in Canada.
64. About 22% of population of Canada is immigrants.
65. Canada has one of the lowest population densities.
66. There are ten provinces and three Territories.
67. The longest fresh water beach in the world- Wasaga beach is in Canada.
68. Great Bear Lake and Great Slave Lake are in the list of ‘Top 10 Largest Lakes in The World’.
69. The average life expectancy for males and female is 80 and 84 respectively.
70. Canada hosted Olympic Games for three times.